Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cassey's birthday card

In case you don't know, I am a the Paper Prince for The Paper Temptress for the month of July. I finally got my papers on friday and this is my first card I made with my paper. I used the blue ice/ kiwi double sided cardstock. It is nice and thick and I like it. I used a versamark pad and swirly stamp to make the swirls on the blue part. I made a window in the middle of the card and folded the paper back so you could see the other side of the paper and the princess inside the card. My mom even let me use her copic markers to color the princess cause I'm a pro now! I hope you like it!

1 comment:

Stef H said...

wowza! i could never cut a square in my card as good as you. you may just have to have your mom bring you to my place to make a few.

super great card!

hugs,